Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to call it quits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

Time to call it quits  Empty
PostSubject: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 am

*sits at the edge of the lake alone looking into the lake* "I wonder if i could call it quits here...it would be easy for everyone...maybe i should just drown here so no one will find out i'm gone...no someone would notice or find my body...whatever" *lays my head in my arms and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm

~swims to the edge of the lake and rests head and arms on the surface~~looks at Alice~ You want to disappear, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 pm

*looks up at rikka* "I don't know...w-who are you?I like your tail its pretty"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:02 pm

~eyes start glowing cyan~
Thank you.
~smiles~
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:05 pm

*smiles back* "your a really pretty mermaid is it fun being a mermaid?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 pm

More or less. Would you like to become one?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 pm

"I would love to be a mermaid but...i'm a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Well,
~whispers into her ear~
I can turn you into a mermaid. Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm

"......."
what would my friends say...i want to but...
"i'm sorry rikka but i need some time to think about it...if it's ok with you may i please have a little time to think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Of course.
~eyes turn back to normal~~swims to the bottom of the lake again~
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 pm

*watches her swim back down then sighs* "a mermaid...i should ask miyuke....i can't ask her she hates me...maybe...no i can't ask her...i can't ask anyone what i should do...i'm all alone...i'll figure this out by myself"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm

~sings softly at the bottom of the lake, picking some water flowers~
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:47 pm

"...i didn't learn her name...i should ask her the next time i see her" *gets phone out and checks messages*
3 new messages
1 from molly
1 from sora
1 from unknown

"i wonder who that is...." *read the unknown message then drops the phone on a rock terrified* "it can't be...your dead you arn't alive!" *runs away from the lake leaving my phone there*
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 pm

~hears her shouts~
So she's an emotional one..... Perhaps..... She'll make a better soul, but I wonder if I should really turn her into..... one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to call it quits    Time to call it quits  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to call it quits
Page 1 of 1