Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// Empty
PostSubject: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:43 am

~Standing outside the gates, holding an umbrella to shield her figure from the rain, talking on her phone~
I understand that your working, I really do...There's a twin of you walking around, Idiot! Don't you dare shrug this off, I am telling the full truth...Aquian told me...Listen, we don't know how much this imposter knows...Huh? Yes, I am scared!...No, I haven't spoken to anyone lately...Ugh, fine, I'll call them if I feel that...Yeah, she says hi, dumbbell.
~Growls quietly and looks around~
You hurry up and get your little flat arse back here, Coltin.
~Flips her phone closed and leans against the gate-post~
Leaving for awhile may help...Eh, I'll just stay in my dorm, nobody will notice if i'm gone.
~Sighs and slides down onto the pavement, slightly holding the umbrella over herself~
Let's see how fast i'll die from the rain...
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Why do you want to die?
/walks towards her and grins//
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Pft.
~Looks up at him and gives him a 'what the hell do you want' expression~
Wouldn't you like to know, Hamasakian
~Rolls her eyes and holds the umbrella over her face~
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 pm

In fact, I'd love to know.
Just as I thought... Kobayashi saw it.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:24 pm

~Laughs~
What did you expect? Me not thinking that it's a little strange to see Coltin back so soon? Hah! Please, I know many things that nobody would expect me to know, sweetheart.
~Stands up and giggles~
You wouldn't need to ask why I want to die if you weren't a fake.
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Fake? I'm Coltin Hamasaki, just not the original. I guess you could say... I'm the new and improved.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Just because you changed your looks and style, doesn't mean your knowledge is useful in issues.
~Sighs~
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:56 pm

All I need to know is how to shoot a gun and I'm set.
/walks into the academy//
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm

~Stares upwards~
Set untill the line is cut, the end is here soon...A gun is useless now, Hamasakian.
~Closes her umbrella and heads into town~
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve.
/sits on a chair nearby and yawns//
Bored already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//   Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies// I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concern or No Concern? //StupidPost–/Dies//
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: