Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nothing to do...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

nothing to do... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to do...   nothing to do... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

-laughs-
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: nothing to do...   nothing to do... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Jayden smelled a dark blood that made his stomach turn it was from a man who walked by close to them. brandon was nearby the park exploring when he too smelled it. its sudden appearence meant it was not natural but brandon jumped in to find it. Setians... a race of evil serpent demons. yakashinis are weaker but they are also dark. but Maboroshi's were good. and brandon took it upon himself to hunt down any setians. walking by he saw jayden having fun and smelled heat and hormones in his blood. so he has a girl he likes. i hope it works out. he moved on. and found the man. he was normal. on the outside but the thing inside of him.... was a leader. his mission... unknown. but it never meant good for humans.

brandon walk up to the man and instandtly the man aimed a knife at brandon's neck. he was strong but not strong enough. brandon broke his wrist and killed the body before caturing the demon and destroying it. the smell was gone. and he walked over to jayden to help him out.

"hey little brother. nice seeing you here. and alice long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: nothing to do...   nothing to do... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:48 pm

*smiles* nice to see you too Brandon, how have you been? (sorry about the late reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothing to do...   nothing to do... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nothing to do...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: