Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassidy's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Dearest Mother and Father,
How have you been keeping? I trust Antoinette and Misaki aren’t being too troublesome? The little dears…hard to believe they are already 12 years old~ School has been going well, as the classes are quite interesting to say the least. Les professeurs sont tres drole! Well…some of them at least. Others are a bit on the bland side. Ah well, can’t win in all cases can we? Over all I have grown accustomed to living here at the Dorms, though I must say these blood tablets are not my cup of tea. I know it is prudent that I take them (and I do take them as required), it’s just…must they taste to awful? Surely whoever designed these never taste-tested them themselves! Practically chalk. Quite nasty. Anyways, just writing to let you know that I am doing well both academically (I was in the top 5 again of my year) and socially (I know Father…I mustn’t have too much fun~). Give my love to all my darling siblings back home.

Lots of love,
Your Daughter Forever
~Cassidy~

A pen was gently put down on the table. Golden eyes scanned the letter over, searching for any errors. Apparently satisfied, the figure leaned back in her chair, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

A year. A year since she last saw her family. Cassidy stared out of the window, her eyes reflecting a look of yearn. She missed them. Her family, that is. While she loved the idea of living away from home, Cassidy was always the type who was attached to her family. Being away from them for a year was long for her. Long and hard…

"Mou… get a grip on yourself, Cass. Moping like this is unlike you. What would mother think if she saw you like this, hm?” Cassidy whispered to herself, as she stood up and stretched. Yosh! No more emoness! Time to be ubber perky/flirtatious drinking lover Cass! Now where were those wine bottles…

Walking across the Living Room of the Night Dorm, Ai opened and closed a few cupboards, trying to find a bottle of her beloved red wine. She was certain that there was a bottle in here somewhere…

“Ahahaha~” Victory! Pulling forth a brand new bottle, Cassidy popped the cork off and poured herself a generous glass full before resuming her seat by the window. For a few moments she just sat there, staring out into the night sky. After a few minutes however, a grin curved her mouth. “You know I won’t bite…unless you want me to, that is.” she said to the empty room. Her eyes rolled over to the door and her grin widened. “No need to hide. Show yourself.”
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Out from the shadows, walking to show herself while looking down was mellina.

"Um, Hi Cassidy. Sorry to be in your room and all...I was looking for something since it kinda rolled in here and I was looking for it."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

"Oh you mean this?" shows her a weird object the rolled next to her foot "Is this what are u looking for?" she says looking at her a bit confued
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Mellina looked at it for a few seconds then smiled.

"Yes, that's it! I was looking all over for that since I came here."She said, running over to hug her.

"Thank you for finding it."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 pm

smile and looks at her "Well..i'm glad that i can helped u*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 pm

"yeah, I'm very gratefull you helped me. If I lost this, I would have had a fit."she said, hugging it close to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:13 am

Smile and look around "So have u seen Kiro ?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm

"Kiro? Hmm...i think he could be in his dorm room or somewhere around the grounds."Melina said, smiling while holding the amulet close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassidy's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Room   Cassidy's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassidy's Room
Page 1 of 1