Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Stop Everyone

Go down 
+4
Miyu-chan
Randall
mellina rose saimia
Lia
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

Please Stop Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 am

i don't mean to sound mean and rude but i used to think of vampire blood as an awsome place to hang out with friends and rp but now this place is depressing and gloomy and all I wish is for it to go back to normal....that's all i needed to say
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

I really don't know what to say or write here because of the sad feeling around this site. *Sighs* I mean, me and maybe brandon don't want to leave and we don't plan to but I can't even make a post or keep up with the others that rp on her. *pouts*......
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 pm

yeah it's hard trying to keep up but it is fun and i don't like that this place is all glomy i have been glomy all week because of this place.......
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Well, I am happy we have more people here but it's too sad like now that Me and bryant can't even keep up with you guys. You post alot and both of us feel left out in the loop. I even try to make happy posts but they get turned down into sad ones so I just stop the post and forget it.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 pm

i'm gonna make a post that is glomy free and is simple so you guys can keep up
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Okay if you can try.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 pm

i'm gonna try my best!!!!!!!!! *determand*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I know you will. *smiled*
Back to top Go down
Randall

Randall

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I can't help myself getting hurt if there's a murderer obbssesed with me, but I agree. And Miyuke's hard to please..... People these days.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

I agree that the forums are getting all jacked up...

P.S. Randall, nobody likes you. Forever alone.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Uhhhh, right. *Sighs* Then we need to find a way to post more happy active posts. I mean, even Jered(the other one) always seems to hate some of the characters killing them and stuff, I mean, He didn't notice other rping here and stuff. That, I can't tell if he was god modding or something but that's not my business to ask. What I'm saying is we should try to keep the depressing level down and such. It's alright to add in some parts but not to every post.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Jared has no problem with anyone, but he's just... Strange. He keeps telling me he won't go on killing sprees and he won't obsess over death or anything, and that he'd get me *flowers* and be that kind of guy. Let's see how long that lasts.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Wait, you mean Jered(AquwardPengin101) was doing that or the other one? I get them soooo confused. >.<
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

i think i have found what has caused this remember when we were rping and brandon was captured by jared and we had to get him back that is what i think caused all of this
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Lol it wasn't Akwardpenguin, but he and I were messagin last time he was on... He said that he was dead. I told him I'd bring him back to life as long as he doesn't kill one of us in our sleep, and I was talking to Sensei about having more classes... So it's pretty set for us to be one "happy family" again...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Okay, if you are sure and I hope me and brandon didn't cause anything to make this place depressing.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

no it wasn't you guy's it was more of us...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

If you are sure.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I think it was Mellina, Alice, and I... We got Brandon captured and that came the "big oppression."
But we can make it aaall better Smile
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

yeah i promiss we will make it non-glomy!
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Okay okay..*smiled*
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:49 pm

i guess ill try to help
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

This forum won't get any happier if people-not to be named-keep dieing.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 pm

you and your friend are the ones killing them or some of them
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

I didn't kill anyone. If anything, I just planned to. I never did, but someone surely could have killed me. Who was it, that Jared guy or something? Geez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Stop Everyone   Please Stop Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Stop Everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: INSTRUCTION :: Announcements-
Jump to: