Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forgoten and Ignored

Go down 
+3
mellina rose saimia
Miyu-chan
Lia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

Forgoten and Ignored Empty
PostSubject: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 am

*walks to the gates with a bag in my hand* "i'll miss you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 am

-runs up next to her and walks beside her-
"Hey, what's wrong?"
-frowns, looking at her bag-

OOC: And don't tell me it's just mail and I'm making a huge deal out of this, because I assure you, if I have to fight some pine-head monster, a long-neck dude, and a huge blob, I will KILL YOU.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 am

OOC: no its not mail its all my stuff and xD
BIC: "what does it look like im leaving nobody will talk to me...."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 am

"What do you mean?"
-sighs-
"Don't waste your life doing things you'll regret later on. Think about what you have here, and think about what you have out there."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 am

"lets see here i have you sora mel and molly and out there i dont have anything but still you are the only one that talks to me here everyone else ignores me..."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:20 am

"That's not true... I feel the same way sometimes. When I want to talk to someone so bad but I don't say hello, I just feel like they don't want me around... But later I realized that sometimes you have to let people know how you feel, and you have to start the conversations sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:39 am

"......have you ever felt like...like nobody cares anymore and they just leave you there to die? that's how i feel about everypne around me...."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

Mellina was looking for Alice trying to see how she was doing but stops feeling some headaces when feeling as if someone she knew was sad and it was her. "....."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm

*sighs then sets down my bag and sit's on it*
man, i wish saito was here and sakura they would know what to do......
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 pm

"Alice..."
-sits on the concrete next to her-
"Are you really going to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

"i donno maybe....I just dont know where to go and where to stay and if people want me here or if they want me dead and gone......I hate life so much right now it's just to complecated..."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

"Nobody said they hated you......"
-stares at the moon-
"But if you want to leave that badly, I don't want to be the one to keep you from it..."
-sighs-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 pm

"thats the thing i don't want to leave knowing that everyone is missing me or is mad at me....but i know that some people hate me and that scares me...."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"Alice, there are people who care about you and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:33 am

"yeah your right..."
i can't really tell you the real reason i'm leaving...
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 am

"Alice."
-puts hands on her shoulders and looks in her eyes-
"Tell me why you want to leave. And don't lie. If you think that nobody cares, then watch me turn around and leave."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 am

*sighs and looks away* "long story short i met this guy when i was little and he told me he could see the future.He told me that when i enroll in this school i would make alot of new friends but i would also met my death here....."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:39 am

*get's up and picks up my bag* "I have made my decision I won't leave here YET but if i die here I will come back to haunt you"
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 pm

-smiles-
"Alright...."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm

*sighs, takes out my phone and reades the message someone sent me then replyed*
text:hey are you at the airport
reply: no im staying here for a little bit longer
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

-stands behind her reading her text-
Where were you planning on going?
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 pm

~sits in a tree, texting Alice
Like how long are you still staying? Sakura and Saito were really excited to see you...
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:18 pm

*jumps a little at kaito's sudden apperence* "yeah i was gonna..."*reads the text then reply's* reply:yeah i miss them like crazy but i can't leave yet i hope they can come and vist
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Gonna?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 pm

"fine if you want me to say it properly i was going to leave but i'm not going to yet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgoten and Ignored   Forgoten and Ignored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgoten and Ignored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: