Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)

Go down 
+4
Hikari
Jared Kentao
Hiromi
Molly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am

Brandon and Mellina have been here before any of us have, and we've all formed quite a big family. None of this would have happened if Mellina didn't say hello to the new student. Mellina has always been so kindhearted and well meaning. Brandon has always been just a little bit cold, but he's warm and kind on the inside. They shaped what we have now, and today I just want to thank them so much for everything they've done. =)

-Molly

Who's next to say something, step right up Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 am

Brandon being emotional is very rare, but when you see it, it touches your heart. Mellina's always so nice and she makes you feel welcome. They help each other out and they form this huge circle of people. They'll always be some of the best damn roleplayers I've ever met.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 am

Brandon and Mellina, you're cool. It's a pleasure to know you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 am

All you've been to me is kind, even though I'm a vampire hunter. Even Brandon can't kill someone without hesitating. I've never been that way, and ever since I've been on this roleplay, I've been just a little bit kinder because I love how it feels to talk to people so kind and loving that I want to share that feeling witht he world. Thanks, guys.

Next!
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 am

Brandon, Mellina... I just want to thank you guys for everything. From the time since I first joined to right now, you've continued to show affect and care for everyone. You protect us in times of danger, and you inspire us in times of light. I hope you keep roleplaying for a very long time. You're probably the best roleplayers I've met in my life, and I've been on 20+ forums. It's such an honor just to know you and be your friend. And again, thanks for all the commitment you've shown to us. I'll never forget it.

-Sora
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am

Thank Jesus. for he is our inspiration to be the best kind of person we can be.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 am

I had to call a whole bunch of people up just for them to post! Wink

Thanks again for everything =)

and thank you jesus -w-
Back to top Go down
Revolución

Revolución

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 am

And me, don't praise me.

Cause if i ever get a very special message i will burn this place to the ground.
(Not that i would want to.) (Probably never will.)

Guess i should thank you two for keeping her forum up this long.

Oh, the days when i used to lurk the forums, reading the posts.

The days, the days......

Thanks, you two.

You kept it up long enough for me to notice the forum still in my bookmarks.

Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) Lurkers

(P.S As for best roleplayers i've ever met? .... sorry but, i dun think so.)

(^ Pretty close though.)

Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 am

Why would anyone want to praise you? All you do is stalk us and creep us out o.o
Back to top Go down
Revolución

Revolución

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 am

Uh, that wasn't sarcasm.

Don't praise me, I'm basically a universe destructor.

Lol, probably not going to use Mulum, too creepy, bad reception.

Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 am

Awwwww, all of you are so amazing for such words!!! *Crying happy but hugs everyone tightly* Thank you so much and god bless you all!! <3
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 am

=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)   Thanks Brandon and Mellina =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Brandon and Mellina =)
Page 1 of 1