Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I saw something....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

I think I saw something.... Empty
PostSubject: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 am

It was a hot, typical day. Molly was spending the night over at her sister's dorm. She made a visit to the lake while her sister was at class. She waded her feet in the water until her eyes turned purple. Then, she got a bad feeling and saw little splashes coming out of the water. She could feel vibrations in the ground and she could practically smell the humans coming. Out of fear, she ran to her sister's classroom and hugged her tightly.

"Vampire hunters." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 am

brandon was near and her lightly pat her on the head. some are here too. they are teachers. but they are good ones. i hunt the lvl E and the bad ones. he licked his fangs enjoying a memory of yakashini vampires. for me the blood of a vampire is a rare treat that grants a good deal of power.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am

*takes out small "water" bottle and drinks out of it* "Oh, ok... Can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:42 am

go for it.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 am

"Do you ever worry about losing Mellina?" *looks down and shuffles feet*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 pm

all the time.. i make lots of mistakes and im worried that one day a mistake will come back and i will lose the battle and she will be take away from me.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 am

"I worry that someday you might not be there for her..... but it gets lessened every time I look at you and her... You were meant for eachother." *lays back in grass*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 am

you were reading our journal huh?
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:20 am

*sits back up and looks at him* "A journal?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 am

yeah. melli and i made ourselves a journal... and how else would you know the stuff you do.

(the journal being the older posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 am

OOC: Oooooooh your JOURNAL.

"Well, if we're going into the journal... Is mellina really a succubus?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am

in part... and shes shy about it.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 am

"She shouldn't be shy about it... my sister's one too!" *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I saw something....   I think I saw something.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I saw something....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Lake-
Jump to: