Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:57 am

OOC: y-you d-did... *heart rate increased* *return's hug*

BIC: the thought in her mind shoo her to the floor. "no. you are ours and until you see things our way you will remain here. alone. your mate will never find you for your scent is clouded by our blood." the blood they spoke of was dried to the walls and even in the water, it was poisonous but not enough to hurt or even harm her. just the flavor was effected. the snakes crawled all over her but the pythons and hybrids didn't.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 am

ooc:*Hugging happy*

bic:Mellina tries to get them off but felt a few holding her wrists behind her back but she couldn't move while feeling this making her body shake.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 am

OOC: im sorry... i just had a huge fight with my parents and had a panic attack... *crying* i don't now where to read to help me deal with the wrath of my heart.it hurts so much i don't now how to stop crying. never mind... jesus helped... my heart melted and now im called a crybaby...

BIC: he thought was gone and she was alone except for the snakes
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 am

ooc:*Hugs worried* It's okay...please dono't be sad

bic:She kept quiet but looked down or away from the snakes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 am

OOC: i can't help it... im crushed under expectations i cannot rise to becuase im human. only recently i realise what that means...they want an overnight change and i can't give it to them. they want me to do it all and i can't yet. i can't tell then straight that change takes time... when i try i get wrathful and it hurts.

BIC: the dripping was constant and the timing was clockwork.

meanwhile brandon was waling with theo who was explaining mellina was missing and what happened. can you say that again kitty
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

ooc:*worreid but held u*shhhhh

bic:Mellina winced before slowly falling back to pass out that the snakes begins bitting and licking up her blood, their toxins going into her body now killing her. Theo tries to calm him down but sighed. "I don't know, I think she was either taken away or ran away."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 am

OOC: do you hurt like this sometimes? *distracted by inner turmoil.* also 'both'

BIC: her antibodies were putting up a huge fight from the last time she was poisoned and the pythons began to wrap around her.

what did it smell like where she disappeared. was it distasteful? elemental? both?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 am

ooc:*gently nods still hugging u*yeah, I do

bic:she begins chocking a bit while her face went pale a little more, trying to fight it. Theo sighed but looked to him. "I don't know..she closed herself off."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 am

OOC: is that the reason your helping me?

BIC: no... i think she is being blocked if she were hiding i would still sense the dark heart.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:56 am

ooc:No, It's cuz I really care abouot you too much

bic:"So what do we do?" theo asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:07 am

OOC: i guess i feel better cuz of it... but i feel better that is a start. jesus helped alot...

BIC: i go where i can't smell things... starting with a place i hate to try and smell... he walked away to the old kingdom. it was a stretch but the most nasty place he avoids would be the first he decided to check.

inside the 'cell' the hybrids moved revealing skeletons and skins as the move to torment her more.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 am

ooc:*smiled*

bic:she was knocked out but her blue eyes were dimmed since she couldnt' see but said nothing whlie crying now. Theo went with him but said notohing at the time before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 am

as brandon neared the setian settlement his senses turned off. there was a strange whimpering from the well and brandon punched down falling into the nest. they swarmed him biting and lashing out as they pulled away from her to attack their blood enemy their fangs broke and their venom flowed freely as a golden barrier popped up around him on impact. panting he looked around and saw her. before reaching out to pic her up. her blood flowed as did the venom she absorbed and half the venom was gone. from the lift and he jumped out flying home.

OOC: im sorry for being such a crybaby... after the ice melted... it came back
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 am

ooc:*sighs* do you need time to yourself?

bic:"........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 am

OOC: no that is the least thing i want... your always so healthy for me.

BIC: he took her to the nurse they trusted and drained the venom from her body.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:52 am

ooc:*blinks but smiled* Okay, I'll stay

bic:the nurse looked to him but told him she's going to be too weak to do things for a whlie but still alive. Mellina was laying on the bed but giving somoe to helping her breath while she rests.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:03 am

OOC: thanks... do you have anything you want to try in a topic?

BIC: Brandon sat with her holding her hand and watching the dark heart in her body. this latest attack was to steal it from her and convert it. he knew he got there before she was interrogated and that meant no leads. but she was safe and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 am

ooc:I got one but need to work it in

bic:Mellina kept breathing slowly but grips his hand back knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 am

OOC: okay where at?

BIC: he watched over her, his energy and hope was chaotic in his body.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 am

ooc:here....

bic:Mellina kept sleeping but trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 am

OOC: okie dokie

BIC: he waited feeling her heart he was worried and nervous.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 am

Mellina didn't wake up but she slowly grips his hand more tighter. In her mind, she was looking around seeing nothing but her blue eyes looked up to see vines made out of her own blood. thorns cutting into the darkness like fangs. She didn't do anything but slowly turns to see two eyes looking at her. Before she could back up, the eyes gently closed to dissappear before someone shows up in front of her, her lost self holding a sword in her hand.

Mellina didn't get what was going on before the other self giggled showing blank blue eyes as she slowly raised her sword up to Mellina's chest. "Why?...why are you afraid?..why are you full of hate?..why mellina..why?" she didn't get what was going on but the inner lost self scared her a bit that she backed up seeing the sword near her throat. "...you gave up evertyhing didn't you?...you want it to end don't you? Your pain and sadness...."

"I..I don't know-*winced from a cut*"

"don't' worry...it's not too bad........I can help you..get rid of the pain from where it hurts...*slowly raises sword*...I'll help you......help each other in our body......*smiled but eyes slowly cries her own blood that drips on mellina's face* Your punishment..shall....be.....noticed."she brings down the blade that stabs into her chest that woke up Mellina in the real world to look down sweating but getting sick over the side of the bed crying. She saw no blood but no cut either; thinking it was just a dream but a real one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 am

Brandon felt what happened and caught her. what punishment? he didn't notice his own heart was stabbed by the sword as it materialized.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 am

she looked down covering her face but turns to face from him hugging her arms.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am

OOC: no? ill change it

BIC: what is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next