Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The realm of emptiness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

The realm of emptiness. Empty
PostSubject: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:15 am

Roko sat in his throne, pondering what he would do next, since the last incident 3000 years ago, he had been left to endless boredom and loneliness.

Roko got up off of his throne and blew a hole in the roof of his Palace.

"........So boring, so lonely."

"Need something to happen before i destroy my realm and rebuild it again."

(NOTE: OOC: need to make my weapons, can keep role playing though.)
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 am

Mellina was humming while flying around using her Succubus's powers a bit while seeing the energy bats squeaking to her. Yes, I know you all are hungry. I told you go ahead and get some food." she smiled to them about to see them about to go and hears the shot. She looked to see but goes over to see the giant palac that was in the forest. Mellina didn't know that it was there but went to it. "Hello? anyone here?" she calls out to see if someone was here.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 am

OOC: isn't actually in the forest, but i had to post here seeing as there was no shadow realm area.

But whatever.

IC:

Roko heard the girl, got up off his throne and walked outside.

He was 12 feet tall in a bulky suit of armor.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

He said this in a somewhat annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

"So you are the one I heard hmm? Why are you out here by yourself?"Mellina looked up at him but just looked calm and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 am

"Alone?"

He lifts his hand and summons an empty knight, a knight's armor filled with the soul of a demon.

It had heavy black armor and glowing purple eyes.

"I am not alone, not here, not anywhere."

"He lifts both his hand and thirty more rise behind him.

"My servants are endless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The realm of emptiness.   The realm of emptiness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The realm of emptiness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: