Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:56 am

She just sat down being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:15 am

Mellina-chan... How does all us people vying for your affection make you feel? Brandon was quiet and had been thinking about asking her this for months now but never found the right words so he asked her outright.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:12 pm

"Hmm? What do you mean Brandon?" she asked gently but looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:15 pm

I mean all us guys and even a few girls are competing for your affections. i wonder how you feel about that. does it bother you? do you enjoy it sometimes? but the thing i want to know is how it makes you feel. Even Now brandon was trying to figure out the right way to ask Mellina but he thought he was doing it wrong and was going to try again if she didnt understand.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:59 am

"oh, I don't know to be honest." she saie nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:04 am

May i tell you honestly how i feel about it?

OOC: i like it its funny story material but im too timid to not hold back and i end up forgetting my ideas LOL.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:22 am

"yes?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:12 am

I-I... he took a deep breath and started again clearly. I dont like it. i feel that one may win your heart despite your vows and it would hurt your heart having to choose who to be with. he looked away thenn back at her. i feel the urge to kill each one but i know that is wrong and i know its not my way. he took a deep breath and continued. i trust you. and I have faith in your heart to make the best choice for you. and no mater what that choice is i will support you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:46 am

She said nothing but gently felt bad or sad for what he said. mellina should have known their was a bad part to being this way. Being quiet, she gently turns to look at him before touching his cheek. "Brandon, you know my choice is only for you remember? I don't care if anyone tried to make me hate you, you are my husband and I want to be with you. I'll suport you as my bushi, my husband, my warrior, but my love. You have my heart, Brandon Maboroshi and you know I will keep your heart within mine."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:59 am

He raised a hand to rest on hers that was on his cheek and he nodded. that is what i meant when i said i trust you. D-don't get me wrong sometimes its funny seeing alot of people want you and them trying different stuff. he looked a bit away but not to where she couldnt see his eyes . but when they try their hardest and then they dont give up when you say no... i just want to hit them so hard their heads come off. in his eyes she saw his golden mode power and something deeper, demonic, vampiric even, but it was a type not like the ones at school or in the city.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:06 am

She got worried seeing him like this but kept her hand where it was. "I can tell from how you said that but you think I'm happy with how they do this? I don't even get why they can't take no for my answer." she gently looked down at her lap. "Besides, they should know I am already married to the man I loved."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:16 am

TO be honest i think you hate it... thats why i get so mad... he felt better being able to tell her his true feelings about the situation but knew that it would continue. I get that mad becuase they dont realize you dont like it and they dont even try to find out what you want.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:17 am

Sighing, she looked at him before looking down to her hands. "maybe that's cuz they don't care. Brandon, they don't really want to try to win my heart remember? Cuz of my charm, they want to just use me for their..own pleasure." she said this really quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

S-so thats it... his temper flared but not at her and everyone under her charm felt murderous intent form from him as if he was right behind him but he was still with her and calming down. i-im sorry Mellina. i didnt mean to get so mad but what they are doing is their fualt not yours. im mad at them not you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:43 am

"its okay if your mad at me. I didn't even know myself. Somehow, I feel their emotions and....it scares me." she said but felt others watching her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:52 am

OOC: lol they are at the training grounds only those two and inglet know... unless inglet got the ability to multiply back along with his demon lord powers. oh right i still havent gone into those yet...

BIC: But is seems to effect some who are supposed to be immune... like the wolf clan.

OOCA: nvm i thinkin its the wolf clan they have noses that can smell anywhere...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:55 am

ooc:right

bic:"so, it is my fault?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:04 am

No youre just the source not the trigger. something about how you feel from something is making your powers strong enough... ehto... he stopped to think something that stimulates your pleasure center is triggering your abilities and increasing their effect. kinda like how i get more power from being around you but its linked directly to your pleasure becuase youre a succubus.

OOC: ehto is japan "umm..." i love it. he stopped to try and explain in a way that was easier to say
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:08 am

ooc:cool...

bic:"you think? then what do I do? what will happen?" she asked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:13 am

Unfortunatly i dont know... my family never had an issue like this. but if we find the trigger it wont happen but the charm is still on them all so that will only stop the spread. and i dont think the charm can be removed unless you did it yourself. and even i dont know how to do that becuase my family only charmed enemies into servitude if they were too powerful to destory or too imporatnt to destory.

OOC: maybe you have a plan lol
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

ooc:*giggled*

bic:Mellina said nothing but looked down. "Their has to be some way to stop it from speading, if it dosen't, you might not like the results. Because of this, the guys that is infected by my charm will just come right at me and well..you know. *looking away* Maybe if I can find any other way to snap them out of it."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

he got worried and a bit selfish. i think i should just keep protecting you from them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:19 am

"Thanks. At least that makes me feel alright." She quietly while looking down gently but felt the wind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:25 am

Brandon smelled it wondering why when he couldnt feel a breeze coming.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:34 am

She looked at him but down at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next