Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anya's dorm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 am

Anastassia sat down on the bed of the dorm room. She narrowed her purple and blue eyes at a bag that had all of her stuff in it. She had almost forgot she had to unpack that. She picked it up and unzipped it, separating the clothes so that she could begin to organize them in her drawer. She put any undergarments in the first drawer, clothing in the second, and anything else in the third. She she shoved the bag into a corner of the room and decided maybe she should just rest for now and get used to the unfamiliar room.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 am

Humming while walking down hall with a welcome basket in her hands, Mellina rose saimia was smiling happy hearing of a new student joining the academy. She kept walking till she finds the door, gently knocking.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 am

Anya tilted her head and stood up, fixing the skirt and opening the door. She blinked when she saw a girl at the door with a basket. "Hello." She simply replied, an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 am

"Hello there, you must be the new student for the night class right?" Mellina asked gently while smiling, her hands still holding the basket.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

"Yeah." She smiled softly as well. "Would you like to come in? It's still a mess but..."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 am

"If it's okay. I was going to give you one of my homemade welcome baskets." she said happy while looking to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 am

"Oh, I see." She looked down at the basket and took it. "You didn't have to make this. Thanks." She looked down at it and placed it center of a table.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 am

"Oh, you're welcome. I always make these types of baskets for new commers here at the academy. That's now happy and nice I am." Mellina said smiling. "But I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am

"I'm sure I will. Thanks again... what was you're name?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 am

Mel-chan here you are. i looked all over japan for you. Brandon was walking by on his way to her room when he smelled her and followed the scent. why you in here? it was reserved for... oh... for you i believe. he noticed Anastassia and got a bit serious. Welcome... lets see if i can pronounce this right... Bra... Brag... Braginski, Welcome Braginski
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 am

*She couldn't help but laugh softly* "Yup, that's right. Braginski. But you can both just call me Anya. It's easier...." *She bowed slightly at both of them.*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 am

Anya. thats easy. Im Brandon And this is Mellina. he smiled but didnt hold out his hand simply becuase of trust issues.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 am

"Nice to meet you, Anya." she said giggling while smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 am

She laughed and smiled as well. "Thanks for stopping by you two... I thought I wasn't going to have anyone to talk to here..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 am

Maybe not me so much i go off on missions alot.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 am

"Well, I don't mind taking with you at times if you like. I love making new friends here at the academy." mellina said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anya's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya's dorm   Anya's dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anya's dorm
Page 1 of 1