Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anastassia Braginski

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski  Empty
PostSubject: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 am

Fullname: Anastassia Braginski

Nicknames: Anya

Date of birth/Age: April 1 1905\ 107

Canon/OC: OC

Category: Night class

Species:Vampire

Level:B Noble

Abilities/Powers: She has the ability to control shadows.

General Appearance: She has short blonde hair that barely passes her shoulders, always wearing some kind of bow in it. She’s 5’, her skin pale white (As all vampires) With two different colored eyes. An eye that’s purple and another that’s blue. (She has the same appearance as the profile picture but the eyes are like in this description. Anastassia Braginski  Eyes11 )

Personality: Anya is usually quiet, especially being the new girl in town. She’s actually very nice and loyal once you get to know her although she comes off as hard to talk to. She actually enjoys having friends and being in the company of others. She can also tend to be sarcastic. She's can also kick some major ass when she needs to... but only is she needs to.

Fears: Afraid of losing people she cares about.

History: Born and raised in Russia, her family was an entire house of nobles. Their master, the pureblood Alexis, bit them and gave her family his blood to use them for his own dark and evil purposes. From an early age, Anastassia was taught to fight and assassinate, growing to be one of Alexis favorites. One day, she was sent on a very important mission, to assassinate a potential threat of exposing them for what they truly where. The shadows on her side, she slipped into the house, murdering everyone in the house hold. As she was about to leave, she heard foot steps running up behind her. She slashed her sword towards the noise, quickly killing an innocent young girl, no older then her own sister. Ever since she never wanted to kill for someone again. She was tortured so that she would hopefully cave in but she ran away, never to see her family again.

Roleplay Sample: The girl stared at the floor, her eyes soft as they examined every crack and flaw in the sidewalk. She looked up when she heard the soft flittering of a birds wings behind her. Turning around, she could see it bathing in the water fountain behind her, it’s black feathers shining brightly as the moon light reflected against it. She tilted her head and then turned around, this time to examine a bush of blood red roses. Unlike the sidewalk, these flowers where flawless, beautiful, and captivating. She wished ever so dearly to simply pluck one out of the various roses to take back to her bland dorm. She stood up quietly, her footsteps silent as she greedily picked out the fullest rose. She then spun around and began on her way to the dorm rooms, rose held tightly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 am

if i was an authority i would approve. but im not. i suggest you rp and ill take the fall if an official has an issue with it.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 am

Heh, thanks.~
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 am

Youre welcome. welcome to Cross academy. Braginski-chan
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 am

Arigato, Maboroshi-san.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 am

No formalities please im as barbaric as Kakarot. lol
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:48 am

XDD
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:48 am

SO you know of him?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 am

IF you're talking about the one I think... Isn't he from DBZ? SORRY IF I'M WRONG X3X
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am

Yes and no... he is the main character in all DB Son Goku is his earth name.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:02 am

Oh alright XDD
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 am

you musta listened to vegeta alot what anime' do you like?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:16 am

Different ones. Soul eater, Hetalia, Wolfs rain
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am

REAPER CHOP!!!!! FOOLS!!!!! lol PASTA!!! never heard of wolfs rain but i have been out of the lop for awhle, any old ones?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

Wolfs rain is an older one Very Happy And erm.. death note ... can't really think of any older ones then that that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

nod do you like fairytail?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

I've only watched like 9 episodes x3x
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 am

it gets weird but i love it.
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 am

XD Cool :3
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 am

Katekyo hitman reborn?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 am

Sadly no. It's on my list of "To see" though. 8D
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am

Okay i wont give you spoilers but i will say this. you will laugh. Rosario vampire?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 am

Yeah~
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

Capu 2 or just one?
Back to top Go down
Anastassia Braginski

Anastassia Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 am

One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anastassia Braginski    Anastassia Braginski  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anastassia Braginski
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: REGISTRATION :: Character Registration-
Jump to: