Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Boredom.                                            Empty
PostSubject: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 am

OOC: Not taking place at the academy yet but seeing as how there's no section of the forum that is in an icy cold wasteland, im doing this here.

IC:

In the icy cold wastes of Tuurus (The Light Ice City) Zenaku sat in his throne.

A Muscular man came through the main doors just opposite the throne.

It was dark.

----------------

"What is it, Puraido?"

He said in a pleasant way.

"Lord Hikari, We're amassing forces just west of the city, we have looked into the city and have found some particularly powerful people."

"Whom, Exactly?"

Puraido pulls out a list and states the names of 2 particular people.

"Brandon Maboroshi and Mellina Rose Samia."

"Interesting."

"So, if you're preparing for this how long will it take?"

Puraido hesitantly says:

"One year."

He gulps.

"Excellent."

Zenaku says satisfied.

"Oh yeah, we've also found a school you can go to in the city."

"Cross Academy."

Zenaku smiles.

"Excellent, i like getting to know people before i take them over."

"Shame they have to get in my way."

"I'll wait a day."

"Send an enrollment request."

------A DAY LATER

"You were accepted."
-
"Excellent."
-
"Just have to wait another day."

-------A DAY LATER

OOC: Talk about the new student that's coming in tomorrow, stuff like that.

Please.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

ooc:I don't mind doing that..If I'm allowed

bic:Mellina sighed while walking around the academy grounds while thinking to herself. It's been 4 months since brandon left for his mission again and yet she was hoping for a suprise date with him. "Don't blame him Mellina. Remember; he's really busy this time and he said this mission was really dangerous that it was an onl,y one person job."

"Don't remind me theo and I know. I just hope they are not making it too bad for my bushi...I really miss him. *Hugging theo*" theo shook his head but looked up at her.

"hey, keep a smile. That's what he told you to do before he left remember?" He said, seeing Mellina shaking her head but smiled. "Yeah, You're right. I shouldn't be upset today...all I can do is wait for him to come back...but, I wonder if anything new is happening today?"

She kept walking down the hallway with Theo till she stops, hearing some talking with a few teachers. She kept quiet while walking off but looked down to Theo. "Well? what were they saying theo?"

"You won't believe this; it seems a new student is comming to the academy really soon. We don't know this student's name but whoever it is sure got all the teachers talking." He said to her. Mellina kept quiet but thinks, looking to the window.

Yeah....but who could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 am

A day later, Hikari arrives at the school.

he walks into the school and goes to the principals office, then he is sent to introduce himself.

He steps into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Everyone in the classroom whispers quietly seeing him but Mellina just looked at him quiet. She didn't know if he was a friend or foe here but she will have to find that out later on.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm

"Tell them your name."

He crosses his arms and then replies.

"Hikari."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Everyone kept quiet listening to him say his name to the class but Mellina just kept quiet to wonder of this herself.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

"Go take a seat."

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want."

Hikari moves to the far side of the room away from everyone else and sits.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

the students whispers again looking at him but they just said nothing, seeing Mellina looking at him before looking to her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom.    Boredom.                                            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom.
Page 1 of 1