Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So i was thinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

So i was thinking Empty
PostSubject: So i was thinking   So i was thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 am

if i were to make an evil character i should not make him evil for the sake of it.

He shouldn't be evil in his own eyes.

He should fight for a purpose. (That he believes is good but is really evil)

While the heroes might call him 'Evil Demon Knight Of Terror' he shouldn't, so he should call himself by his own name.

I should write a topic or two to explain how he has become what he's become.

Those (1) 2 topics should start out innocently enough and explain how he became twisted and evil.

And he should have his own opinion on those who oppose him. (Either he thinks highly of them and regrets that they're in his way, or he holds a huge grudge against them.)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

So i was thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking   So i was thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 am

EXACTLY like Sita in the last vampire go for it but you have to stick with it man.

Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

So i was thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking   So i was thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks, this is gonna take awhile. cause i'm not good with descriptive appearances and im not to use over one picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So i was thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking   So i was thinking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i was thinking
Page 1 of 1