Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ayama Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Kurai

Amaya Kurai

Ayama Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Ayama Kurai   Ayama Kurai I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am

Fullname: Amaya Kurai

Nicknames: (Brother can only call me this =3) Amaya-sama

Canon/OC: OC

Category: Night Class

Species: Vampire

Level: Pure-blood

Abilities:

Vampire Strength: Since this is a vampire roleplay, I think everybody should know what this is

Hypnosis: Power to hypnotize lesser beings.

Rain: Summons dark rain that rains dark essence on enemies, causing them to deconstruct.

General Appearance: (my brother tried drawing one for me but he couldn't he's not good at drawing anime girls apparently so i picked one off google images. =( )

Ayama Kurai Anime-29

Personality: Ayama is really affectionate, childish and kind, she is very affectionate towards her brother.

Fears: she is afraid of her brother hating her, him dieing, her brother leaving and death.

History: Amaya's family was a very happy one until renegade hunters attacked her family killing most of them, but she survived, managing to catch a glimpse of her brother being dragged away.

so having no family to goto, she looked for her brother for a very long time

she came to cross academy once she had given up, and to her suprise she found her brother stuck in a suit of armor.\

she often sneaks into his room to cuddle up and sleep with him (lacking your ONLY family for a few years can get to you.)

Last edited by Amaya Kurai on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Ayama Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayama Kurai   Ayama Kurai I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Cute, I guess.

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ayama Kurai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: REGISTRATION :: Character Registration-
Jump to: