Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

"Yeah, I can tell." He said quietly while looking at them but the water kept red while it didn't do anything. Mellina kept sleeping while her dress, hair and skin was being coated in the blood and it's scent. She still didn't wake though.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: sorry bout the wait posted on Midnight crossing. still posting,

BIC: Brandon remained silent as a grave watching over her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm

ooc:it's okay........I was just checking much on that one..

bic:the elder said nothing while watching them but Mellina remained sleeping while floating in the blood. Her eyes remained closed while arms resting on her chest till she slowly grips her chest a little, feeling more blood going into her cuts.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Maybe if i... he held his wrist out to spill more blood to heal her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm

"Don't! It takes time for it to work....adding more will mess it up." He warned while the blood kept entering into her cuts and the same for her wrists. Mellina still floated on the water in the sleeping trance but she still grips the dress at her heart. The elder wonders of why she didn't wake up yet while floating in the blood but saw the light in the ceiling beaming down at her and the water that made her move a little in the blood but it was like she was still pale somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

you dont get now my blood works... im decended from the original vampires my blood can heal as well as convert. He waited still holding out his wrist.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:12 pm

"Listen to me. I know that already as of the others but that dosen't mean to do it." he told him before seeing the light again. Mellina said nothing while hovering still but slowly the blood kept floating into the cuts to make some new energy show up at her chest now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

he pulled back his wrist getting worried about her now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 pm

THe elder said nothing while seeing this but mellina's body was now glowing blue while the hand gripping her heart still was doing the same. She slowly kept floating in the blood but then floats upward a little showing some blood dripping off of her. "this is...new." he said, watching this but sees the energy still above her heart as if some more or all of her powers were unlocking themselves.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

i guess its true... women mature faster then men. brandon watched as his powers rose as well as hers in her body and relaxed knowing she would be healed in a moment btu worried becuase that didnt mean she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

He just sighed while looking at him befoer the energy near mellina's heart exploded into energy pits but it causes her to fall into the blood, splashing some of it around the outer pool and floor.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm

a reflex barrier went up sheilding the elder and him but he looked at Mellina worried she was going to die.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

The elder saw that but sees her body in the blood or floating now. She still didn't wake up but floats back up to the surface but her whole body was covered in blood now till she slowly winced a bit, showing she was about to wake up but still had the cuts on her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 pm

brandon rushed to her and held her. he spilt a drop of blood on her wounds to closed them and held her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 pm

"Hmmmmm....that's it......." He said while seeing Mellina still not waking up but she still had some blood dripping from her on the floor or on him. Her eyes still were closed till they slowly opened up to show blue eyes again but half way while trying to wake up, her fangs showing from her lips too but not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

he breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her as close as he could. hey sleepy? tears of joy ran down his face. how ya feelin'

-------

http://vampire---blood.vampire-legend.net/viewtopic.forum?t=157
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40