Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire pure blood Akra Vir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Vampire pure blood Akra Vir Empty
PostSubject: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:35 am

Fullname: Akra Vir (last name being pronounced Veer)

Nicknames: Man of many places.

Date of birth/Age: unknown.

Canon/OC: my character is OC and that is much too obvious.

Category: Night Class

Species: Vampire

Level: Pure Blood

Abilities/Powers: Teleportation and can hover levitate and fly more than 250 feet off the ground (Ha! my character is going to be lazy he wont walk! Very Happy) and can move things and people (objects, glasses etc etc...) pretty easily with his mind. he also has telepathic powers such as floating, flying, and telekenisis, when he is at full power and when he needs too he can transfrom into his devil trigger form allowing him more speed rapid teleportation and more strength

Devil Trigger Form: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir Vergil10

General Appearance: Akra has greyish blue eyes, has long black hair, wears a black trench coat with pants, boots, a shirt, gloves and a hat to match.

Personality: Akra is pretty quiet. Does not seem to be annoyed or frustrated at all when taunted or teased. Sometimes Akra seems emotionless but dont let that fool you. He can get very mad at you if you talk to much.

Fears: The feeling of others around him feeling bad (and yes i hate it when people feel down in real life it makes me sad so......)

History: born into a powerful vampire bloodline he has a rare type of blood he is a root member of his familys bloodline.

Roleplay Sample: Akra sat quietly in his chair reading his book. He was intrested in books it was the only thing that ever made him happy."I need new books...." he mumbled quietly to himself as he turned the page of his book revealing chapter 35.

He floated up off his chair his book still in his hand he went towards his bed. classes had just ended and he needed to go to bed. His feet hit the ground and he put his book down and took his jacket off. His jacked suddenly morphed into a sword. "I dont want to go to sleep under the bed again..." his sword told him. "i cant let anyone see you your going to have to live with it." Akra said as he tucked his sword away under his bed. He entered his bed and went to sleep, preparing for the big night ahead.

(im doing a weapon registration now for that sword by the way.)

Last edited by Akra Vir on Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:23 am

wow i wish i could approve.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:32 am

are you impressed? it probably sucks. i have not been on a role play site since 2005 and now im bummed cause this is gonna probably be a instant " Disapproved " character.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:35 am

to be honest the only approver ive met here hasnt been on in a long long time so until she gets back i say RP and ill take any punishment.

BTW what other sites have you been on.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:45 am

i cant name all 420 sites i was on in 2005 i will name a few though i did a anime demon site i cant remember the name demons / humans fighting. there was a AvP site there was 2 of those actually there was a V v Were wolf one

and the last one was based on helsing so yeah ALOT
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

how did you keep track i have a hard time with the 5 im on.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:49 am

i used to keep track of the number of sites i was on between 2004-2005 for a contest someone was having

they were selling 2 ps3 and 2 xbox 360 FO FREE!

i sold 1 of each and got 200 dollars but i threw out the paper but for some reason its BURNED into my mind...

i keep tabs open in both topics that i made so i can access posts faster you should do it instead of * CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE* i can tell you it will be frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

i do that too. but i get alot of brain farts
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

Same. *brain fart* there it goes again......
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:57 am

hey its embarrassing to get one but at least you know about them
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:00 am

*brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart**brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* *brain fart* DAMN TOO EMBARISING!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:03 am

lol liar but it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:05 am

yep does noone go on here now?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:07 am

as you figured just me and silver rose
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:15 am

i hope the approver comes on soon if not ill just use my character here i really wanna rp here ill wait a half hour. if not on by that time ill just use my char
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:18 am

youd hafta wait half a year. and i gotta go its past midnight for me and i got work.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:26 am

what is your theme this is mine

Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:45 am

gonna start a topic im using my char now
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

forever gamer by skymarshall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire pure blood Akra Vir   Vampire pure blood Akra Vir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire pure blood Akra Vir
Page 1 of 1